About the Role
Why we need you:
To continue to build out our vision and grow, we need someone like you to spearhead and manage the development of our system optimization and grid management intelligence products. We’re looking for a passionate, exceptional, and highly motivated candidate with strong product management experience to lead one of the most important roles within our organization. You’ll be helping us bring smart, distributed ultrafast EV charging-integrated energy storage to the mainstream, eliminating EV range anxiety, and accelerating vehicle fleet electrification.
What you'll be doing:
In your role, you will own the product roadmap and strategy, as well as the definition of requirements. Functions such as managing iterations, feature development and feature improvement integral to your role. Your core functions also include:
1. developing a deep and broad understanding of our full technical stack
2. defining the product roadmap, as well as coordinating with and managing the engineering teams to deliver on time and within budget
3. developing, managing, and communicating detailed product requirements and development backlog
4. owning and delivering detailed technical specifications suitable for multiple stakeholders and partners
5. working with and managing top-notch in-house and external hardware and power engineering, software and data science and engineering, design, customer success, growth, and sales teams to tackle disciplinary problems.
6. prioritizing features and functionality based on company goals and customer needs
7. driving test case development, product testing and quality assurance
8. identify areas for growth and create strategic line roadmaps to drive and maintain growth, adoption, and differentiation
9. define and analyze product metrics to inform decision-making and measure success
1. At least 3 years of product management experience with a proven record of building and launching EV charging, energy efficiency or grid management products.
2. Experience with strategy consulting and/or business development in the energy and/or mobility space.
3. Strong familiarity with product management software tools, Agile methodologies, and best practices.
4. Outstanding written and oral empathy communication skills.
5. Ability to think strategically and analytically while operating in a fast-paced, dynamic, startup environment.
6. A deep attention to detail with an innate sense of accountability, and an execution-oriented mindset.
7. Experience and proven effectiveness managing high-impact, diverse and cross-disciplinary teams.
8. A self-starter, with the ability to multitask and prioritize on complex projects.
1. MBA or equivalent professional experience.
2. Previous experience working in a startup environment.
3. Experience managing a product team in the cleantech (energy systems and/or EV charging) space.
4. Experience fundraising at a startup.
5. Worked on a software product that interacts with hardware.
About the Company
Founded in December 2019 and incorporated in August 2020, ElectricFish Energy, Inc. (“ElectricFish”) is dedicated to bringing energy resilience to transportation. Our turnkey energy storage solutions provide flexible energy resources at sites to help electrify transportation and decarbonize without compromising the grid’s stability. At scale, our network of energy storage will serve as a decentralized ‘utility of the future’ prepared to meet the energy needs of EVs and a renewable powered grid.
Our product provides equitable access to public, ultrafast electric vehicle charging, thus enabling accessible transportation electrification while also providing electricity reliability-as-a-service with the network capacity to offset additional fossil fuel electricity generation in high demand hours. At scale, our network of distributed energy storage stores clean, low-cost electricity that mitigates marginal emissions associated with fossil fuel generation dispatched to match loads.